Camp Richardson's Annual Oktoberfest
- Activities - Summer/Fall
Join us the first weekend of October for fun and laughs for the whole family -- and it's FREE to attend. Enjoy great food, music, family games and activities, and our famous Beer and Wine Garden.
What makes Camp Richardson's Oktoberfest in Lake Tahoe special? It's the huge variety of entertainment and family-friendly activities to choose from that sets our celebration apart from the rest.
- Sip from souvenir beer mugs and sink your teeth into some IPA beer-infused bratwurst created specifically for us
- Check out the beer and wine garden, as well as all the great food and desserts
- Sign up for the Bratwurst-Eating Contest Sunday at 3pm
- Thrill the kids with a trip to the face painting booth before heading to the bouncy house to burn off some energy
- Dance to live music from the crowd-pleasing ''Gruber Family Band''
- Browse over 40 craft booths
- Get a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch
- Get decked out to compete in the costume contests for adults -- and PUPS!
- Watch Miss Marcia and her dancers
- Take advantage of free parking in Eagles Nest Campground & bike valet at Mountain Sports