Level UP Webinar: Navigating New Employer Legislations
Presented by Larry Sidney and Lori Daniel with MacLean Financial Group, this Level UP session will help business owners navigate and determine the next steps on two tricky but potentially very beneficial pieces of legislation: (1) the California Retirement Plan Mandate and (2) the 2020/2021 Employee Retention Credit (ERC).
Important takeaways include:
1. Who does the CA Legislation impact?
2. What options are available for you to meet the mandate?
3. Who is responsible for setting up your required plan?
4. How much money can your business qualify for from the ERC?
5. How much easier did ERC qualification get since the end of last year (hint: a lot!)?
6. Tax credit for new businesses.
About the presenters:
Larry Sidney is a Holistic Wealth Advisor at MacLean Financial Group in Reno. Larry is a Zephyr Cove resident, father of two young boys, international athlete, and a member of the Boys and Girls Club Board as well as several other local boards.
Lori Daniel is a trusted wealth advisor with MacLean Financial Group with over 18 years of experience in insurance/financial industries. She assists business owners in looking at their company and determining what steps they can take for financial independence now and in the future.