Level UP Webinar: HR & Employment Law Workshop
The annual HR & Employment Law Workshop will provide attendees with the latest business law changes coming in 2021, such as new COVID-19 compliance laws in both California and Nevada. This workshop will educate business owners on how best to protect themselves and their business from liability in the new year.
The webinar will address the following issues/topics:
- California SB 1383, which significantly expands the scope of the California Family Rights Act;
- The latest laws, executive orders and regulatory guidance applying to COVID-19 notice, paid leave and reporting requirements, including the Cal/OSHA Emergency Temporary Standards that went into effect November 30, 2020;
- Updates on extension of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act and impact on employers;
- California/Nevada cross-border wage and hour compliance issues;
- Guidance on COVID-19 vaccination requirements for employees; and
- Off-the-clock and return-to-work issues related to the pandemic.
This webinar is $10 for Tahoe Chamber members and $20 for prospective members.